McLaren drivers, Lewis Hamilton finally tasted victory again at the Nurburgring circuit on Sunday (07/24/2011). Hamilton could serve the pressure from Fernando Alonso and Mark Webber.
Hamilton led from the green light immediately turned on, the race pole position Mark Webber. British rider it also shows how race and a smart strategy to restrain the pursuit of Alonso and Webber until the checker flag on his flying. Alonso with Ferrari back to get satisfactory results.
Vettel achieved fourth position was not easy, the German had to wait until the last lap before he could race Ferrari's Felipe Massa, while in the pit. Vettel also sag due to its position that dipacunya RB7 twisted in the early days of racing, makes the position far behind the top three.
Other host driver, Michael Schumacher won the points themselves in public after a successful finish in position eight.
This is the complete results of German Formula One Grand Prix:
1. Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1h37: 30 334
2. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 3980 +
3. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault + 9788
4. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault + 47 921
5. Felipe Massa Ferrari + 52 252
6. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1:26.208 +
7. Nico Rosberg Mercedes + 1 lap
8. Michael Schumacher Mercedes + 1 lap
9. Kamui Kobayashi Sauber-Ferrari + 1 lap
10. Vitaly Petrov Renault + 1 lap
11. Sergio Perez Sauber-Ferrari + 1 lap
12. Jaime Alguersuari Toro Rosso-Ferrari + 1 lap
13. Paul Resta In Force India-Mercedes + 1 lap
14. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth +1 lap
15. Sebastien Buemi Toro Rosso-Ferrari + 1 lap
16. Lotus-Renault's Heikki Kovalainen + 2 laps
17. Timo Glock Virgin-Cosworth + 3 laps
18. Jerome D'Ambrosio Virgin-Cosworth + 3 laps
19. Daniel Ricciardo HRT-Cosworth + 3 laps
20. Karun Chandhok Lotus-Renault + 4 laps