Preview Final Liga Champions 2010/11: Barcelona vs Manchester United - Champions League Final 2010/11 just wait for the count for approximately 24 hours and such party replay two seasons ago, Barcelona will face Manchester United. This time the hallowed Wembley Stadium witnessed two famous European club matches. While waiting for the party as well as enliven the peak, following we present interesting facts about the two teams meeting in the format of point by point:
* The first meeting of Barcelona and Manchester United in the European Club championship round of the peak occurred in the 1990/91 season's Cup Winners. Located at De Kuip stadium, Rotterdam, United managed to beat Barcelona 2-1 thanks to two goals from Mark Hughes. Ronald Koeman a reply Barcelona goalscorer.
* Hughes is a Barcelona player between 1986 and 1988. No shine, Wales striker is released and loan to Bayern Munich and eventually returned to United. Now Hughes became manager of Fulham.
* Seasonal intermittent, Koeman scored again for Barcelona in the European Club championship final is higher, namely the Champions League. Barcelona beat Sampdoria 1-0 through half extra time at Wembley. It's their first title in the tournament.
* Two of United's players who also appeared in De Kuip is Brian McClair and Mike Phelan. Both are now in a row into the academy director and assistant manager.
* Final this season is the 11th meeting of the two teams in history. Balanced record, each beat each other three times and four times to play the series.
* No native Catalan players who scored for Barcelona's final goal against United in the European Club championship in which they live.
* Final this season is a chance both teams win their fourth title in the Champions League. Collection of four titles will be making one of Barcelona or United my level with Ajax Amsterdam and Bayern Munich.
* If successful, Sir Alex Ferguson will equal the record Liverpool manager Bob Paisley who won the Champions Cup three times, namely in 1977, 1978, and 1981.
* Wembley once held a five-time Champions Cup final with the following results:
1963 AC Milan 2-1 Benfica
1968 Manchester United 4-1 Benfica (extra time)
1971 Ajax 2-0 Panathinaikos
1978 Liverpool 1-0 Club Brugge
1992 Barcelona 1-0 Sampdoria (extra time)
* There is no British representative who lost in the final of the Champions Cup if held at Wembley. This season, "New Wembley" for the first time held a top Champions League matches after almost 20 years.
* Final became the 11th in the history of the Champions League finalists involving teams from the country where the top match organizers. Seven team managed to become champions in the "own country", namely Real Madrid (1957), AC Milan (1965), Manchester United (1968), Ajax (1972), Liverpool (1978), Juventus (1996), and Borussia Dortmund (1997 .) Only three teams that failed, the Stade de Reims (1956), Roma (1984), and Barcelona (1986).
* English and Spanish Vice total met 15 times in the final of the European Club championships, including Super Cup. The result is eight times the printed deputy British victory.
* Pep Guardiola became the sixth person who won the Champions League title as a player and coach. The previous record was printed by Miguel Munoz, Giovanni Trapattoni, Johan Cruyff, Carlo Ancelotti and Frank Rijkaard.
* Edwin van der Sar seeks third Champions League title before ending his career just after this final match. Two previous titles won with Ajax (1995) and United (2008).
* Ryan Giggs became the only player remaining from United's 1999 Champions League winning team.